My Mini-Game by Dev

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dev
Site Admin
Are you a spam bot?: NO

My Mini-Game by Dev

Postby Dev » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:38 pm

I'll think of a concept and title in my lunch break tomorrow :D

Dev
Site Admin

Re: My Mini-Game by Dev

Postby Dev » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Right, many lunch breaks later... :teehee:
I think I'll go for a space shooter. Perhaps slightly retro with vector graphics.

Dev
Site Admin

Postby Dev » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Little update...
The concept is still a space shooter. Hadn't had that much time but development is definitely on the way :nod:

Namo
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Namo » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:13 am

I'm looking forward to it, Dev!

Dev
Site Admin

Postby Dev » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 am

Sorry for not posting something earlier, I've not has much time at all lately. I managed to do some work during the first part of the holidays but could not finish it. I will continue to work on it when I can but I doubt I'll finish it any time soon. Unless you'll be extending the deadline by another 2 months or so, I guess I'll have to pull out. Sorry guys.
Here's a screenshot of the game up till now. It's a chaotic space shooter in which you have to collect energy cells before reaching the end of the map.

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 am

Looks good. I have dropped out to give my game more time. We could extend the deadline, but I wouldn't enter as I wouldn't finish my game in time whilst also giving it the time it deserves.

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

Return to “Mini-Game Contest 2010”