Stuck in Quadrax 5

paredes.facila
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5

Postby paredes.facila » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:44 am

Thank you very much for your help. Unaware of the operation of these keys. Greetings.
:mrgreen:

Zickzack

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5 level 21

Postby Zickzack » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 am

hi folks,

finally I solved level 21 by myself. I found out that on I wanted to move the stone one by one and that was the mistake. Iha d to be on one place for more tnah one stone, tha was the solution. anyway thanks for the 91 views :nod: of my picture.
zickzack.posting.php?mode=reply&f=8&t=503&sid=4a2d67fb454c83319f6b02051c6952ac#

Zickzack

Stuck in Quadrax 5 level 41

Postby Zickzack » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi,
it's me again with a problem on level 41.
I saw all the solutions on the pages 26,61,71,82,84,86,107,108.
I think I got the idea what to do but how can I get those two brown stones one on the other on the left side (first picture of the solution)
I would appreciate a hint
Zickzack

dretde
Frequent visitor

Zickzack - lvl 41 - Q5

Postby dretde » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 pm

:)
Zickzack said:
I think I got the idea what to do but how can I get those two brown stones one on the other on the left side (first picture of the solution)

Hi Zickzack,
You point out picture #1 on page 108 of the Q5 forum, these pictures really do show you the basics of this level.
Don't send a man up to the top left blue lever till you get all the blocks moved as needed.
Picture #1: Using the elevator get the blocks moved around till you get that setup.
You have to take a brown stone to the top and push it off to land on the bottom brown stone as shown in the first picture.
Picture #2: The red man pushes the breakable block right one step, climbs up and over and then pushes the top brown block 2 steps left so he can climb up to the red lever. Pull the lever to lower the barrier wall on the right ledge.
Have the red man go down and push the brown block off to the left.
Both red and blue man go up to the top right and use the breakable block to climb up to the top right area. Use one man to stand in the place where the barrier wall will come down and the other man pull the red lever. This will drop the breakable block on the left ledge, and the bottom breakable block will break, this leaves the 2 brown stones free. Both men come on down.
**Now do some more block moving to get a brown stone up to the top of the right side, and the blocks as shown on the bottom.
**I edited one of the pictures to show the setup for the right side.
You know you can use the other breakable block to help you get down in the elevator?
Push it halfway out of elevator and pull the lever, then get in elevator and push block out to go down.
Hope this helps
Attachments
Q5-41-forum help.jpg
Q5-41-forum help.jpg (80.64 KiB) Viewed 7051 times
Gone but never forgotten, God be with Rudy and his loved ones. RUDY

Zickzack

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5 level 41

Postby Zickzack » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi Dretde,

Thanks for your long answer. But I don't manage to get those brown stones where they should be like in the first picture. There is always just one gap too much to get up to the lever or the breakable stones are in the way or not there where they should be. I tried the right elevator, also the left, but I could not find a way to come to both the levers. Either the left OR the right but never the left AND the right. I know I'm just not thinking the right way for moving the stones but I don't see a way, so :sob: I'm feeling like a horse who is blinkered. :sob:

zickzack

dretde
Frequent visitor

Level 41 - Zickzack

Postby dretde » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Zickzack, here is a step by step picture montage of how to get the left side blocks set up and climb to the left red lever.
Make sure you get the breakable blocks on the right side before you send the third man up to the top left lever because it takes 3 men to get those blocks.
All the other posts show how to finish the level.
Hope this helps.
Attachments
Q5-41-forum help.JPG
Q5-41-forum help.JPG (35.22 KiB) Viewed 6951 times
Gone but never forgotten, God be with Rudy and his loved ones. RUDY

Zickzack

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5 level 41

Postby Zickzack » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:23 pm

hei dretde,

I SUCCEED finally. Thanks a lot for your help. your step by step was exactly What I needed. :embb:
that's how I feel. now Ii go on with the next level(s)
zickzack

iwonder

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5 level 3

Postby iwonder » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:55 pm

Hi
Anybody there to help me ?
I'm stuck in the level 3 (or is it 4?)
this one
help given on page 9 doesn't help me....
C will be stuck to D and then not movable any more...?!?!
There is a way, but I can't see it.... I must be silly...
sorry...
Please, help me

iwonder

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5

Postby iwonder » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:12 am

Sorry, I now passed this step. Didn't see the collapsing stones on the right.

Return to “Help on games”