Stuck in Quadrax 5

paredes.facila
Are you a spam bot?: NO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5

Postby paredes.facila » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:44 am

Thank you very much for your help. Unaware of the operation of these keys. Greetings.
:mrgreen:

Zickzack
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5 level 21

Postby Zickzack » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 am

hi folks,

finally I solved level 21 by myself. I found out that on I wanted to move the stone one by one and that was the mistake. Iha d to be on one place for more tnah one stone, tha was the solution. anyway thanks for the 91 views :nod: of my picture.
zickzack.posting.php?mode=reply&f=8&t=503&sid=4a2d67fb454c83319f6b02051c6952ac#

Zickzack

Stuck in Quadrax 5 level 41

Postby Zickzack » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi,
it's me again with a problem on level 41.
I saw all the solutions on the pages 26,61,71,82,84,86,107,108.
I think I got the idea what to do but how can I get those two brown stones one on the other on the left side (first picture of the solution)
I would appreciate a hint
Zickzack

dretde
Frequent visitor

Zickzack - lvl 41 - Q5

Postby dretde » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 pm

Attachments
Q5-41-forum help.jpg
Q5-41-forum help.jpg (80.64 KiB) Viewed 20148 times
Gone but never forgotten, God be with Rudy and his loved ones.

Zickzack

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5 level 41

Postby Zickzack » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi Dretde,

Thanks for your long answer. But I don't manage to get those brown stones where they should be like in the first picture. There is always just one gap too much to get up to the lever or the breakable stones are in the way or not there where they should be. I tried the right elevator, also the left, but I could not find a way to come to both the levers. Either the left OR the right but never the left AND the right. I know I'm just not thinking the right way for moving the stones but I don't see a way, so :sob: I'm feeling like a horse who is blinkered. :sob:

zickzack

dretde
Frequent visitor

Level 41 - Zickzack

Postby dretde » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Zickzack, here is a step by step picture montage of how to get the left side blocks set up and climb to the left red lever.
Make sure you get the breakable blocks on the right side before you send the third man up to the top left lever because it takes 3 men to get those blocks.
All the other posts show how to finish the level.
Hope this helps.
Attachments
Q5-41-forum help.JPG
Q5-41-forum help.JPG (35.22 KiB) Viewed 20048 times
Gone but never forgotten, God be with Rudy and his loved ones.

Zickzack

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5 level 41

Postby Zickzack » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:23 pm

hei dretde,

I SUCCEED finally. Thanks a lot for your help. your step by step was exactly What I needed. :embb:
that's how I feel. now Ii go on with the next level(s)
zickzack

iwonder

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5 level 3

Postby iwonder » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:55 pm

Hi
Anybody there to help me ?
I'm stuck in the level 3 (or is it 4?)
this one
help given on page 9 doesn't help me....
C will be stuck to D and then not movable any more...?!?!
There is a way, but I can't see it.... I must be silly...
sorry...
Please, help me

iwonder

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5

Postby iwonder » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:12 am

Sorry, I now passed this step. Didn't see the collapsing stones on the right.

Return to “Help on games”