Stuck in Quadrax 5

Rudy
Caiman Moderator

Stuck in Quadrax 5

Postby Rudy » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:21 pm

Quadrax 5

Quadrax V - Mayan Riddles

Image Image

World's best puzzle game - 75 very hard levels.

The object is to lead the men by toggling switches, moving stones, opening doors, moving lifts and so on to the exit.
Quadrax 4 was great, but this version is even better, but much harder than all previous versions!
You can choose between Czech and English (press F2 in title screen). Improved graphics and very challenging new levels! Just don't forget: This is a very HARD puzzle game! :)

After every solved level you will get a password. Write it down!! You will need it when starting the game again. Also don't forget that the passwords are unique for your computer, so they will not work on other computers!

Editor: When completed all 75 levels you will get a password to start the level editor.

New features:
- There are levels with one, two or three men
- Shift push mode: When Shift push mode is activated then the men can only push stones while pressing Shift
- Teleporters for stones
- Green switches. You only can use them twice (blue switches only once)
- Big blocks. These are movable blocks of any format controlled by a switch. Important: When there is a stone or man on the big block, it won't move untill it becomes free.
- Crushable stones: When these stones fall they will crush and disappear. The same will happen when another stone fall on them.
- Extending ladders. These are in fact a kind of big blocks.
- A possible to save and load (F5/F9)

Controls:
Arrows = Move, climb
1,2,3 = Switch to the blue, red or green man.
C = Toggle between 2 man and 3 man mode
Q = Switch into 2 man mode
TAB = Switch person (according to actually switch mode)
Shift-S = Shift push mode on/off
F5 = Quicksave
F9 = Quickload
Esc = Pause + ingame menu (Continue, restart, exit)

http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f3595.html
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
When you have troubles, remarks or want to tell us how you solved some levels, please feel free to post it in here ;)

You can help eachother with solving the game. I know the game very well and I also can help, but as I was betatester of this game I may not publish any solution screenshot or walkthrough before December 1st, 2008. But you can do it, in order to help eachother ;)

navijka

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 5

Postby navijka » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:11 pm

Hey Everybody!!!
I am already playing :D ADDICT :devil:
Can somebody please explain how to save the screenshot from the level. I know it was somwhere before...
Thnx.

By the way the game is amazing...getting harder and harder :luv:

Rudy
Caiman Moderator

Postby Rudy » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:28 pm

I love Quadrax 5 too :D

You can use the Print Screen button of your keyboard, then Alt-Tab to swap to windows, open a paint program, Ctrl-V (to paste the picture into the paint program) and then Ctrl-S to save the picture.

Easier is to use a program that captures pictures (I use GrabClipSave). Then you don't have to leave Quadrax as it takes as many screenshots as you wish and saves them into the folder you want (each time you press the Print Screen button).

navijka

Postby navijka » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:14 am

Ok thanx I´ll try do do sth tomorrow.
I have solved just the first 7 levels but some things are tricky :)
It´s also cool to know that zero help is waiting...we have to figure out everything ourselves, so maybe shall we wait for some real scream of help hehe :devil:
I know I will also get to that point - nobody´s perfect :hmm:

navijka

Postby navijka » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:43 pm

Hehe got stuck in level 10 :D the stone teleports are making me nuts :devil:
You have 3 figures but seemes like they have to be in 5 places at the same time and not enough stones (???) to switch everything and then cover your way...
I don´t believe you have to make some crazy fast arcade switching...anyway ahve to figure it out myself......

Rudy
Caiman Moderator

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Yes, level 10 is a bit tricky. Don't forget you can stand with your head under a teleporter and block the teleporter that way. When a man's head is in a teleporter the stone will not fall on his head. ;)

Ah .. and indeed that level doesn't contain any arcade ;)

BTW look at the screenshots of the review. Just think all men away and you will have an idea what to do :D

navijka

Postby navijka » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:15 pm

It´s always sth I didn´t try yet. All the time I was thinking that the stone will fall down and kill the figure. Now it makes sense. Let´s see :D
By the way I started to collect screenshots.
thx for the tip :4u:

Rudy
Caiman Moderator

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:19 pm

That's great. I'm looking forward to see some screenies :)

BTW reaching level 10 in not even 2 days is amazing well done!!! :clap: :clap:

navijka

Postby navijka » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:06 pm

Here comes some screenshot just to try because I don´t know what size it will come... :scratch: Administrators please edit if needed.....

Level 8

By this time I have screenshots to levels 8 - 14 :D first levels are rather easy but if there´s need I will play them again.

Rudy
Caiman Moderator

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Wow, that's great :clap: Thank you very much navijka :pals: :ooh: :ooh:

Return to “Help on games”