Stuck in Quadrax Neverending

adamsrca
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Stuck in Quadrax Neverending

Postby adamsrca » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:58 pm

hi crusader. I tried loading the patch and episode 5.but every time I try to run the program I get the response of secondary game textures

initialization failed. what am I doing wrong, thanks. adamsrca

crusader
Caiman Moderator
Are you a spam bot?: NO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby crusader » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:15 pm

(And, for honour and glory, in Quadraxes as one of main protagonist.)

Igračica

Postby Igračica » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:07 am

Hi!

Can I this wall in lvl 46 put down somehow?
Image Image

Igračica

Postby Igračica » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:58 pm

This episode was easier that all that before. I solved first two levelels first of all, and that is my record in whole game. I'd never did it before, so it wasn't too hard. Ok, that lvl 50 is harder that rest, but I think we solved this episode too fast. Now must wait for next episode.

Igračica

Postby Igračica » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:55 pm

Hey Crusader! Is this error or u wanted transparent wall?

crusader
Caiman Moderator

Postby crusader » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:02 pm

Yes, this is missing texture bug, here is 1x2 solid wall (unfortunately invisible now...)

Igračica

Postby Igračica » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:34 am

No countdown for next episode?

Igračica

Postby Igračica » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:40 am

crusader
Caiman Moderator

Postby crusader » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:40 pm

For all - the error description say all. For episode 7 minimum required game version is 011. If you obtain this error, you have old version of the game. Update game to version 011 and all will be OK.

Patch to ver 011 (only if you have properly installed episode 7 and you have version 009 or 010):

Download and install this patch, replay fixed levels (65, 67, 68) and then create new data for sending.

Crusader

paredes.facila

Postby paredes.facila » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:14 pm

Hi all. I need someone to help me with level 1. Men can not go down.

Return to “Help on games”