Stuck in Quadrax Neverending

crusader
Caiman Moderator
Are you a spam bot?: NO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stuck in Quadrax Neverending

Postby crusader » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:46 am

Enjoy the new day/night cycles in new riveting environment in Episode 1. And enjoy the new puzzles with anti-gravitational stones too!

Dovnload page:
(And, for honour and glory, in Quadraxes as one of main protagonist.)

Igračica
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Q Neverending

Postby Igračica » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:25 pm

Thank you! It is so great! But after few min men start walk slowly. Why? Is it something with my tablet or with game?

Mac_Demera

Re: QN

Postby Mac_Demera » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:05 pm

Happy Independent Czechoslovak State Day to crusader and all Czech citizens.

Thanks crusader for QN. I love the new weather effects and the day and night cycling.It does take a bit of time to get used to it however it is fantastic.
I still have not got a rainbow after rain storm. I also like the new block teleports which are great.
The first level was pretty tricky and clever with those opposite gravity blocks. :ooh:
A very nice and elegant opening level. I am looking forward to many hours of testing what is left of my brain after QX.

:4u:

Igračica

Re: Stuck in Quadrax Neverending

Postby Igračica » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:52 am

I like everything except hidden buttons.

crusader
Caiman Moderator

Re: Q Neverending

Postby crusader » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:24 am

(And, for honour and glory, in Quadraxes as one of main protagonist.)

tonini

Re: Stuck in Quadrax 10

Postby tonini » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:48 am

I can not find a hidden button that opens the upper door :cry:

Yes i finished

Igračica

Postby Igračica » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:23 am

Where is hidden button in 2nd lvl?

Marcos
Frequent visitor

Postby Marcos » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:58 pm

it was better to open another topic. :blush:

tonini

Postby tonini » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:12 pm

QN Lvl 2
All diamonds I took and came to the upper neck. Do not be down because the doors are closed.
:cry: :cry:

Mac_Demera

Postby Mac_Demera » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Hey crusader.

I agree with Marcos.Can you please create new topic for QN?

Thank you

Done. Crusader

Return to “Help on games”