Need help from the pros who have completed the Quadrax games

shoat
Frequent visitor
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Need help from the pros who have completed the Quadrax games

Postby shoat » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 am

Quadrax Games

I was wondering if any members who have completed the quadrax games (III, IV, V and VI) are willing to help the new players who are trying to muddle their way through the levels (me in particular-ha). I noticed in the past postings there was a lot of information from quite a few players--and it would be nice if the new players could help each other as well as have some advice from the experts! I am trying to play all 4 games--and of course I am stuck on all of them. I am willing to help anyone if it is in a level I have completed.

Thanks,

shoat

Nicholas
Site Admin

Re: Need help from the pros who have completed the Quadrax games

Postby Nicholas » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 am

Unfortunately, dretde and all the others don't log in frequently now that they have finished the game.
Nyphoon

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

shoat
Frequent visitor

Postby shoat » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:32 pm

I had a feeling this was the case! Hopefully some of the new players who have completed levels will start communicating on this forum. I looked all over for cheats and walkthroughs trying to find some help--I accidently stumbled on the forum page--and it has been very helpful for me. I don't like to give my email address randomly--I don't won't to get on a list of some sort--and I have been very pleased that my address has not been given out. I started a new one and the only replies I get are from this site--so I know it is trustworthy.

I will keep checking from time to time to see if I get any replies to my call for help.

regards,

shoat

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:10 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been of any help...
Nyphoon

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

dretde
Frequent visitor

Postby dretde » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:48 pm

To Shoat and Nicholas,

Shoat, I'm sorry you are having trouble, hopefully someone will come to your aid.

Thank you Nicholas for remembering me in your reply to shoat. You are correct about me not being on the forums since I've finished the games, but it's due to my having no time to play them like I used to.
My husband was diagnosed with cancer at the end of 2011 and my days are filled with other things. I am 63 and he is 65.
I didn't even know that Quadrax VIII had been released for download until today. One of the gamers I used to help emailed me to let me know.
Hopefully I will find time to play it.

dretde

PS: I don't know why I never saw your posts before.
Gone but never forgotten, God be with Rudy and his loved ones. RUDY

Return to “Help on games”