Help in Quadrax 6 in particular

winthorpe
Are you a spam bot?: NO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help in Quadrax 6 in particular

Postby winthorpe » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:25 am

I am confused as to how members are able to use the 'Search' in topics. I think it is the common sense way to search the particular 'Topic' for hints/tips on a particlar level. Before posting a new 'Topic'. Every effort I have made result in a reply the the words used are common. Can some one give an example of a search in this 'Topic'. Thanks

Nicholas
Site Admin

Re: Help in Quadrax 6 in particular

Postby Nicholas » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:40 am

Sorry, winthorpe, but I don't know what you are trying to say. Can you be more open?

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

winthorpe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby winthorpe » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Simply asking for example as what words you use in SEARCH DIALOGUE BOX as always get reply words used are common. I simply want to search for any reference to a particular level in game' instead of posting new topic. thanks

Dev
Site Admin

Postby Dev » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Yes, just tried it (never use the search) and it does think level and a number are too common words.
Makes the search a bit useless really :wait:
If you can give me some time I'll look into this, I'm hoping it's a board setting which I can override.

update
Found why it does this and overridden the setting. However the common word list is not cleared that way so had to clear it manually and the board is now "re-indexing". That's technical mumbo jumbo for "it will take a while" ;) I'll test it when it's done and after you should be able to seach for quadrax solutions.

update
Right, it's done it and level is no longer a common word. However it appears to ignore numbers by default :scratch: so not as useful as I would have hoped. Not sure I can do anything about that.
So... bit better but not quite.

shoat
Frequent visitor

Postby shoat » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:27 am

Will someone on this site be able to help with hints for the Quadrax games?

shoat

Dev
Site Admin

Postby Dev » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 am

Dribler and Crusader are usually willing to answer questions. It's a shame the search facility on this type of board is so rubbish :wait:

johnjoy

Postby johnjoy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:49 pm

new to all this,could somebody tell/show me how to post a "stuck on quadrax 6 level 18 with screenshot" question" I have looked at all the posts but my answer is not there.
so if anybody can help me would be most gratful.

johnjoy

Postby johnjoy » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:16 pm

This was my last post
"new to all this,could somebody tell/show me how to post a "stuck on quadrax 6 level 18 with screenshot" question" I have looked at all the posts but my answer is not there.
so if anybody can help me would be most gratful.

Got a message back to show screenshot press Img on this page, how does that work. God i'm stupid

Await for reply.

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Haha don't worry. When you press reply, below the title there's a list of buttons. There's one called Img. Press it, and in between the brackets put the link to your image (you must upload it first).

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

johnjoy

Postby johnjoy » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:24 pm

[img][/img] still stuck here, getting help is harder than playing the game :lmfao:
so, if there is anybody out there :scream: help :scream:
Last edited by johnjoy on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Help on games”