Stuck in Quadrax Neverending

adamsrca

Re: Stuck in Quadrax Neverending

Postby adamsrca » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:58 pm

hi crusader. I tried loading the patch and episode 5.but every time I try to run the program I get the response of secondary game textures

initialization failed. what am I doing wrong, thanks. adamsrca

crusader
Caiman Moderator
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Postby crusader » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:15 pm

Hi adamsrca.

You can try install this huge (cca 90MB) cumulative patch 006: http://www.quadrax.net/download/patches/Quadrax_Neverending_Cumulative_Patch_006.exe

If this doesn't help, You can do only one thing:

• Completely uninstall Quadrax Neverending.
  • Delete all downloaded installation files.
  • Fresh download main installation file and all installation files for ep. 2 - 5.
  • Install main game (ep1)
  • Run game and check you have version 006 (in the upper left corner, (after mouse move near this corner), you must see number 1.006)
  • Instal all other episodes step by step. Important - After every episode is installed, you must run game at least once! (install episode, run game, quit game and repeat with next episode)

!WARNING! - during or after this procedure never ever download or install any patches!!! In download location all available downloads is now already in latest version 006!

After this procedure you will be installed correctly all five episodes. Unhappily, you lost all your previously progress (but this is lost now anyway) and you must replay all 4 episodes for playing ep5 - but this is only 40 levels, and if you solved it before, this is must be piece of cake for you for one weekend. ;-)
R.I.P. Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers. (And, for honour and glory, in Quadraxes as one of main protagonist.)

Igračica
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Postby Igračica » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:07 am

Hi!

Can I this wall in lvl 46 put down somehow?
Image Image

Return to “Help on games”