Stuck in Quadrax Neverending

Mac_Demera
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Re: Quadrax Neverending episode 5 "The secrets of the Titanic".

Postby Mac_Demera » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:50 pm

Hey crusader

I am really impressed and grateful with episode 5 "The secrets of the Titanic".

I enjoyed reading the story of the Titanic.I am glad to see the "Falling down" aspect is back as well as the levitating wood crates.
The whole atmosphere of being under water, the jellyfish, the dark background and the calming music are all very impressive and I see all the hard work you have dedicated into creating the worlds hardest puzzle. There are no other puzzles that even come close to your cleverness and design.

I also thank Nightmare for all the hard work in testing levels to ensure there are no easy ways out of your levels.
I look forward to settling back and putting my brain to the test to figure out how to solve episode 5 "The secrets of the Titanic".

Mac :D :hmm:

Mac_Demera

Re: Stuck in Quadrax Neverending

Postby Mac_Demera » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Hey crusader.

A member of this forum cannot login on this forum because of an error 403.

I received email with this.

I am fine and looking forward to play Quadrax, but I have a problem on install. I says that Quadrax is not installed on my PC. I installed Quadrax on partition D, and my windows is in partition C. Recently I reinstalled my windows 7 Ultimate. Quadrax is working fine, and in the upper left corner is the number 4.005. Can you have any idea what to do? I tried to post on the forum but when I post I get the error 403. Now I am stuck at installing the game :D. Please can you help me?

I gave member your email. I hope you can help with the above situation.

crusader
Caiman Moderator

Postby crusader » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:19 pm

Mac_Demera wrote:...Recently I reinstalled my windows 7 Ultimate...

This is main reason. Reinstalling Windows may results clear all win register with all info about previously installed apps.

I try create special version of patch 006: http://www.quadrax.net/download/patches/Quadrax_Neverending_Patch_006_special.exe.

In patch installing process user MUST be very carefully and for installation path he MUST chose THE SAME folder where is Quadrax Neverending actually located! Eg., if QN is installed in D:/Quadrax Neverending, during installation process on the folder selection page user must use (chose) D:/Quadrax Neverending, etc. and do not use default!

After corectly installing patch 006 to actuall QN location (must be verified by run game, and it must show version number 4.006), can be installed Episode 5.
R.I.P. Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers. (And, for honour and glory, in Quadraxes as one of main protagonist.)

Mac_Demera

Re: Stuck in Quadrax Neverending Level 42

Postby Mac_Demera » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:59 pm

To crusader

Level 42 "Engine Room" is too hard. :scratch: :teehee:
After reading the clue scroll I have to rethink my whole strategy to solve.

crusader
Caiman Moderator

Postby crusader » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:39 pm

All levels in E5 is hard. ;-) Be prepared for level 50... Nightmare's testing for lvl 50 endure more than three months - and regardless, he not be able to solve this level an I must give hint to him. Nigtmare afterwards say: "This is the most f*cking hardest level in all Quadraxes a far away!" :D
R.I.P. Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers. (And, for honour and glory, in Quadraxes as one of main protagonist.)

Igračica

Postby Igračica » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:18 pm

I can't wait lvl 50.

Mac_Demera

Postby Mac_Demera » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:33 pm

I am glad to see you that you kept the levitating wood crates for levels. I find them to be the hardest to work with right now and of course for me the fragile block is still the one block that still confuses me on how to use the right way. Very nice. ;)

I forgot to add that I like how the jellyfish light up the level as they rise to the top. This is a very nice addition to Episode 5.

I am also looking forward to reaching level 50 as well.
Last edited by Mac_Demera on Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

adamsrca

Postby adamsrca » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 pm

hi all. I have a serious problem. I completed epiisodes 1,2,3,4. at this time episode 5 was not ready yet. since then I did a reset on my pc.
which removed all my previous quadrax neverending episodes. they are in a removed folder and I can"t get them back. does anyone know
of a way I can get them back. I downloaded all five episodes again, but can"t run any of them. does anyone know of a way I can skip the
first four episodes and stART ON EPISODE 5. i"M USING A DELL LAPTOP WITH WINDOWS 10 ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANKS
VERY MUCH. ADAMSRCA PS IF YOU NEED ANYMORE INFO, JUST LET ME KNOW.

Igračica

Postby Igračica » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:04 am

If you can find old file "QN userfile packer" try just copy it over new one. But if you deleted it then you can do nothing but play from begining.

Mac_Demera

Postby Mac_Demera » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:09 pm

To adamsrca

Apparently there is a patch available. I sent crusader a message for you on Quadrax Neverending website.
http://quadrax.wz.cz/app/page07_cz.php.

crusader will help you out when he comes on this forum.

Return to “Help on games”