Stuck in Quadrax Neverending

adamsrca

Re: Stuck in Quadrax Neverending lvl 32

Postby adamsrca » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi Mac. I've been fighting this for 2 days' I'm having trooublle with the postimage.ogr s/n. anyway on your screenahot, the wALL
I:M referring to is the one in the l/h circle. I'll keep trying with the postimge.org program. thanks. adamsrca.

Mac_Demera
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Re: Stuck in Quadrax Neverending Level 32

Postby Mac_Demera » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:55 am

Hey adamsrca

For level 32 it is hard to give a hint on public forum without revealing too much. The wall will eventually come up. Try putting a block there at the beginning of level. You will need to use the block anyways.

For Postimage try this:You can click om my screenshot and you can also download it as well.

1.Drag and drop or your screenshot or select "Choose images" either way. (1st screenshot).

2.After your screenshot uploads, Postimage will automatically create URLs. Copy and paste the entire URL " Thumbnal for forums" into your post on Caifox forum. You can preview your post before you submit it to see if your screenshot appears on forum. That's pretty much all you need to do .

adamsrca

Postby adamsrca » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:19 pm

Hi Mac. I tried your suggestion with postimage & every time I get thr error, before hitting send. remove the address I typed in. no mater
which one I typed in. plus I've tried several other methods. but nothing seems to work. is a part of it on the left side an arcade? I don't
know where to go from here. if you can help I would appreciate it. thanks adamsrca.

Mac_Demera

Re: Stuck in Quadrax Neverending level 32

Postby Mac_Demera » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Hey adamsrca

If you were able to upload a screenshot to postimage it will create links. You need to copy and paste the entire "thumbnail for forum" link into your post like this. Refer to my postimage screenshot.

For level 32 you will use the block on the top to get the first man to fall down. The arcade is when the first man falls down the man on the bottom will push his block to stop the man from falling to the bottom.

adamsrca

Postby adamsrca » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:58 pm

Hey Mac. I;ve been fighting this for several weeks now. I've tried all your suggestions & I can't get it to work. still haven't figured out how to send
a screenshot. I have the jewel from right side. I have a man in the left most hole standing on a block & he has both of the jewels. I have a man on the top standing on the wall that comes up. the third man is in the right hand hole with another block. is this an arcade for him to get up. the top man
steps down & pushes a block into the right hole & then steps back onto the wall, but the third man doesn't have time to climb up. If you can figure
out where I'm at & what to do next from what I've told you my only hope is that I can figure out the screen shot problem. thanks for any help you can
give me. adamsrca

Mac_Demera

Re: Stuck in Quadrax Neverending level 32

Postby Mac_Demera » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Hey adamsrca

To upload a screenshot to postimage click on the "Choose Images" first. Postimage will automatically open your windows folder. You need to change your directory to Quadrax Neverending screenshots directory. Click on the image you want to upload and it will appear in the file name section. Then click on open and it will automatically upload your image to postimage and then create links.Copy the entire "Thumbnail for forums" link and then paste it into your post like I showed in my previous message.

For level 32 crusader gives a very good clue.Think back to level 31 and how you got the block from the right side to stay on the left side of the level.

You need to have everything set up on the right side of level before you take the two crystals on the left side. You need to use the teleport for level 32 in a way that you don't need a man on the top to push blocks down. If you need more check your private message when you login on this forum.

adamsrca

Re: Stuck in Quadrax Neverending

Postby adamsrca » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:05 pm

Hey Mac. thanks for your help. I guess it was the double stack at the transporter that gave me enough time to get the third man up out of the
whole. Any way I was able to finish the level. thanks ever so much. adamsrca.

adamsrca

Re: Stuck in Quadrax Neverending lvl33

Postby adamsrca » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:03 pm

hi all. this is where i'm stuck at in level 33. take a look at it & tell me where I went wrong if you will please.i can't get
the other man up on the left side. is that what the blue lever on the top is for? any help would be appreciated. adamsrca.

Igračica

Postby Igračica » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Put bigger pic, I can't see anything.

adamsrca

Postby adamsrca » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi all level 33. is this large enough. adamsrca.

Return to “Help on games”