Made with Game Maker 6.1 Pro
-- Highway Trouble (or HWYT) is a mario fangame that was released on December 25, 2009. This game was inspired by a Xbox 360 game called Alien Honimid. Since Alien Honimid is fun and crazy, Highway Trouble is made after the second level of Alien Honimid.
-- An army of Clones that created by Bowser tries to take over the world by invading all the highway system of Mushroom World. And they kidnapped Pricesses Peach as usual. Mario is the only one who can stop them. You play as Mario and attempt to shoot all the enemies using your plasma gun to ruin Bowser's plan.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- DirectX 8 or later
- 32MB of video memory or above (64MB or more recommended)
- Intel or AMD processor (1.7 GHz single core or above recommended but not Celeron)
- DirectX 8 compatible sound card
- 128MB of memory or greater (512MB or above recommended)
- 800×600 or greater screen resolution with 16-bit or 32-bit colors
DOWNLOAD NOW!!! (v0.8 zipped, 17.8MB)
For more go to the website: