Complete Chaos

Yeaster
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Complete Chaos

Postby Yeaster » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:43 am

-IF YOU'VE DOWNLOADED THE GAME BEFORE 3/1/2010, PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD THE LINK POSTED BELOW! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION!-

Story:

IN 2007...

A terrorist organization who called themselves Society sought to unleash total chaos on Earth. After retrieving the three Chaos Stones, they quickly put their plan into motion, releasing a deadly entity, Zeke Marshall, in the process. After attempting to create a new world using the stones' powers, Zeke was defeated by the Celestial Prince and his eleven companions. Zeke was destroyed, Society disbanded, the world returned to normal, and the Chaos Stones were never seen again...

TEN YEARS LATER...

Jazz Singer Kyon Lei Kwon has come to Rodger City for help after being stalked by a mysterious foe who calls himself "Face." Chep Myers instructs his best officer, Eric Ventura, to guard and protect her. This mission takes a turn for the worst when Face crashes the scene and attacks Eric with one of his demons. While unconscious, Eric hears a mysterious voice that greats him magical ability and a sword, both of Relman origin, and tells him to "protect the Princess."

Eric uses this to save the singer, but his mission is far from over. He soon learns of the Twelve Demons of Chaos, a group of vicious beasts who terrorized the Realm dimension. Their combined strength created the original chaos stones and after losing the war to Celestia, they fled to Earth, where they thought they would be safe. After the events of ten years ago, the stones broke apart and separated, entering twelve human bodies, where they lie dormant...waiting for the moment where they are able to regain their full power once again.

Eric and Face both race to find the twelve demons, but the battle lines aren't entirely distinct once motives become clear and manipulation sweeps in. Can Eric and his friends follow this voice that has been guiding them, or does the voice have a mind of its own? Will Face succeed in retrieving all twelve demons, and what does he plan to do with them? Furthermore, how will the emergence of "Unity" come into play? This is war between Earth, Realm, Celestia, and dimensions all over... This is Complete Chaos!

Features:
- A cast of twelve unique playable characters, each with their own distinct roles, abilities and personalities
- Challenging (but never impossible!) gameplay that places emphasis on developing strategy
- Several hours of game time, as well as numerous optional quests to complete

Controls:
- Arrow keys: move
- X, V or C: open menu
- Enter: action key (open doors or treasures / talk)
- Esc: back / exit

Screenshots:

Teasers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EaEMQcSw-E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NWLffgJGAU

Download:
Last edited by Yeaster on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Nicholas
Site Admin
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Re: Complete Chaos

Postby Nicholas » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:02 am

Is it finished?

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

Yeaster
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Yeaster » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Yes sir! 100%.

Also, I'm deeply sorry to hear about Rudy's passing. RIP. :'(

Mugen9s
Global moderator

Postby Mugen9s » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:29 pm

We all are, unfortunately I dont think the games will be reviewed too soon but im sure it will get to the site in time.

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:47 pm

I will review some games when my exams are over. That is a week from now. Don't expect magic though, I have got a life, maybe you can expect it in two weeks time.

Dev
Site Admin

Postby Dev » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm playing with the idea to create a temporary review forum on here while the front page can't be updated yet. Simple read-only with access by members in a reviewers group we could then perhaps link from the front page. It's not ideal but at least we get something going. Just not sure I will have time to do the reviews myself atm.

Yeaster

Postby Yeaster » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:14 am

No one knows better than me how much life and other things can get in the way of stuff. There's absolutely no rush. Take your time.

Also, the previous download had a slight bug in it that has now been fixed. I'll replace that one now, but here is the new and improved one:
Last edited by Yeaster on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:42 am

Thanks Yeaster and also welcome to the forum.

@Dev Great Idea. I can review games.

Dev
Site Admin

Postby Dev » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Thanks Nicholas, would be great if you could review. I'll sort something out with Caiman to put the games and screenshots on the server

Yeaster

Postby Yeaster » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:10 am

Sorry, another update:

I'll replace all of the other links.
Last edited by Yeaster on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Submissions and Updates”