gamemaker8 ..the beta

Nicholas
Site Admin
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Re: gamemaker8 ..the beta

Postby Nicholas » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:12 pm

You're right timmy, but I think you are really good at it to be able to do 3D games.
Nyphoon

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

luna1sierra
Frequent visitor

Postby luna1sierra » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:28 am

...I originally posted this in the hope that one of you younger people, " with book learning " would check this out and post your opinion....you see, I am 53 yrs old. when i was growing up there were no home computers, no computer classes, ect....as a matter of fact, the only computer I knew about until I was 10, was UNIVAC and Nasa wasn't letting much of anybody touch that. What I know is self taught and by experiment....I needed a program that would allow me to custom build for Josh, my autistic 15 yr.old.......he has progressed beyond anyones wildest dream and now plays zelda, ect...so it might not be important for me anymore, but theres a lot of moms with autistic kids out there...

Dev
Site Admin

Postby Dev » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 am

Thanks Luna :) I'm positive there are a lot of novice game developers using GM.
Not sure why no one has responded or even where all the members have gone :( If it wasn't for you and a handful of members it would be really quiet here.

luna1sierra
Frequent visitor

Postby luna1sierra » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:05 am

....life throws alot of changes and challenges....especially now. :sighs: hopefully people will make their way back.

Return to “General posts about games”