Hey, we need to talk

Chunky678
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Hey, we need to talk

Postby Chunky678 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:59 am

Okay, what you said about my game is disrespectful, and I don't accept that. So, we need to talk.

Chunky678, your game is NOT approved.

Then, you used some retarded image of Cookie Monster saying, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP?!" Okay, that was horribly rude. You can't do that. I also explained in the new topic, if you read it. :angry:

A dumb puppet with some food, like he's a zombie!

I can only assume the author is either a young child or a terrible comedian.

I am a good editor and new at making games. So, don't talk like that to me. :o

Even I tried. When I told them my game was played 14 times, they acted like horrible raters.
And even when I said I put effort into it and apologized, HMPF! they zuped it out!

I can assume either they are cowards or just children. Some people would agree.

So, as far as I'm concerned, Caiman.us is NOT approved.

By Dark Bloom

"Oh, wow, they are so stupid. I certainly agree. NOT approved by me either. :D

LavaWave
Global moderator

Re: Hey, we need to talk

Postby LavaWave » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:15 am

Shut up and accept criticism you idiot.

Caiman is a fine and friendly community and this topic is simply unnecessary, you think you are the only one who get's his game disapproved?
Your games are simply not up to par that's all, look at other games with more effort like Jumper, Hard hat or games made by NAL they are far better then yours and are the best Game Maker games out there so stop saying bullshit and try to make a game without using the tutorials as your main engines.

Sorry about posting like this but this post goes quite far imo and I see it unacceptable, please reread the review and see what you can improve instead of posting nonsense.

Tut edits are not fun games, they never were, period.

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:35 am

There are so many flaws in your logic here that I don't even know where to begin.

Even I tried. When I told them my game was played 14 times, they acted like horrible raters.
And even when I said I put effort into it and apologized, HMPF! they zuped it out!

Lets start here. First of all, you did not try. There was nothing good or original about your game. When I opened up your game, I was treated to horrible MSPaint drawings, terrible public domain music, poor collision detection, and tutorial edits.
Next, just because 14 people played your game doesn't mean it's good. When someone finds your game, they didn't find it because it was a good game, they simply found it because it was online.
Also, if you have to APOLOGIZE because someone doesn't like what you've made, don't you find that a bit troubling? I would be kind of worried, myself.

Secondly, don't you dare insult or put down Caiman.us. We happen to have a system when it comes to quality control, unlike YoYoGames whose staff doesn't even look at the games submitted to their site. Post nonsense like this again, or disrespect our site or another staff member, and you'll be treated to a nice banning by yours truly.

Now shut up and make a better game.

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:45 pm

OK I.D.I.O.T, all we are trying is to help caiman.us and caifox get back on its feet. Instead of ranting about this site, you should look at the staff and members, who do not just play the games, they also comment on them and help them improve, unlike YoYoGames staff & members do. I have also succesfully warned you, do anything else that offends caiman or us, and we will ban you(IP ban).

Also, if you want to say something, don't say it behind our backs, but throw it in our faces, C.O.W.A.R.D!
Nyphoon

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

ClaytonPoweredUp
Caiman Moderator

Postby ClaytonPoweredUp » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:26 pm

While I don't agree with the way this situation is being handled. I don't agree with your offense either, oh, and Lava Wave? I thought there was no cursing... Anyways um.. yeah smarten' up yata yata, this has already been cleared up I think.. >>
I wanna be the one who fights for justice, I wanna be the one who fights for whats right!

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm

This case has already been resolved. And well, he deserved it. Case closed.
Nyphoon

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

ClaytonPoweredUp
Caiman Moderator

Postby ClaytonPoweredUp » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:16 pm

yeah he did but I still think it could of been handled differently and calmly, anyways Yeah its over with
I wanna be the one who fights for justice, I wanna be the one who fights for whats right!

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:23 am

Differently? Calmly? That moron deserved all he got - we do not tolerate misbehavior. After this little rant he went on to falsely flag another topic and flame another member for no reason. After insulting the site, the staff, and going "BAW I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO THIS GAME" I deemed him an undesirable and swiftly proceeded to ban him. We've no use for an unproductive member such as he.

Dev
Site Admin

Postby Dev » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:37 pm

I've onlu just read this and here's is my view on it:

I wouldn't have rated this game very high either. It's actually quite on the poor side.
To the creator of the game I would like to say, read the review properly and take the critisism into account when creating your next game, don't let it put you off.
As for the review, it's very good and in-depth showing the review really bothered to play despite its first impression.
I would however leave the cookie monster image out of the review next time. It doesn't really add much value to the review and can understand the reviewer wasn't that happy with it.

Other than that, thank you for the game submission and the review.

Arcade-kids

Postby Arcade-kids » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Can I tag along? I can? Okay. I just want to tell Chunky678:

Just because someone plays your game like 14 or 36 times DOES NOT MEAN IT IS THE BEST. Not just because you use a bunch of tutorials and edit them DOESN'T mean it has effort.
In fact, all games on Caiman, as LavaWave said, are being scored 99% because of
their best possible effort, and, I'm saying, Johns Quest is not the game with good effort,
it just has, well, nothing. Look, I'm just saying make a game with good effort. And I don't like
the game either. Also, don't insult somebody just because they didn't like your game. Not the way to go.

(This is just my own logo.)

Return to “General posts about games”