Freeware Game Sites

Aussiedave
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Re: Freeware Game Sites

Postby Aussiedave » Thu May 21, 2015 6:49 pm

What I meant Namo was some game reviews here at CaiFox. You have the hosting and the .com. I won't bring it up any more.

I remember the day when I bought my first real computer second hand. I think it had 2 or 4mb RAM, 20mb hard drive and a 5.25 inch floppy drive, an orange monochrome monitor and I had to install DOS operating system. It was big and noisy. Later on I managed to pick up a 3.5inch floppy drive and then installed windows 3 on it and a free game called Ski Free. I thought it was the best thing ever. Just before that it was BASIC programing language on the Commodore home computer. A modem back then was only a pipe dream and way too expensive.

Now that's showing my age... :o

Namo
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Namo » Mon May 25, 2015 12:37 pm

Terex77
Frequent visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Terex77 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:27 am

You can Thank Steam or Major publishers killing freeware/public domain games for the most part also copyright laws the way are now
i personally think that after Rudy died of cancer few years ago the forum just fell a part because...
No one i mean no one Can live up to Rudy's legacy that he left behind
He was Major Influence to us all
I really hope Caiman.us or this forum doesn't become bankrupt or defunct in the next decade
Were basically on a ticking clock until Ibo decides the fate of the main site and this forum
if I go with the latter
The Faith Of Caiman and This forum is Grim
because what happen to a old forum that i used to visit that visit income wasn't paying forum and closed in 2014 due a lost of major site activity it was only a 2 year old forum
Pretty much visit activity took a major drop after Rudy died and most people move on to bigger and better things(such facebook and the like)
with Lets Play now being popularity and youtube being a household name things arnt what used to be
May Rudy legacy live on RIP good buddy

Return to “General posts about games”