Sonic 4

Dev
Site Admin
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Sonic 4

Postby Dev » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Especially for Lavawave
That is, if you haven't seen it yet :) Some moving pictures of the announced Sonic 4

I tried the flash tag to embed the .swf but that didn't work so here's the link to gamespot:
http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/sonicthehedgehog4episode1/video/6249444/sonic-the-hedgehog-4-episode-1-teaser-trailer?tag=videos;title;2

LavaWave
Global moderator

Re: Sonic 4

Postby LavaWave » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 pm

I just saw this on the wiki this morning, It is what they used to call Project needlemouse, I also saw the trailer and the game takes place after Sonic 3, Sega is for once going on the right direction again or atleast this will definitely be better then the last Sonic games so far, I am very impressed by their trailer yes, it's just too bad it won't be available to PC so I will give this game a miss.

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:36 pm

As of late I haven't been very optimistic about Sonic The Hedgehog in general.

But if this takes place directly after "The Death Egg Saga", then there's no way in hell they could screw this up unless they're drunk while programming.

Here's to the revival Sonic needs!

LavaWave
Global moderator

Postby LavaWave » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 am

Namo wrote:But if this takes place directly after "The Death Egg Saga", then there's no way in hell they could screw this up unless they're drunk while programming.

Or if they get incompetent developers to work for them, let us not forget the Sonic Genesis remake on the GBA or whatever handheld console, it was supposed to be a remake of Sonic 1 but it sucked badly, I hope they won't rush this one and release it full of bugs.

Oh yeah anyone noticed "episode 1" written on the logo, it is gonna be episodic apparently.

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:18 am

LavaWave wrote:
Namo wrote:But if this takes place directly after "The Death Egg Saga", then there's no way in hell they could screw this up unless they're drunk while programming.

Or if they get incompetent developers to work for them, let us not forget the Sonic Genesis remake on the GBA or whatever handheld console, it was supposed to be a remake of Sonic 1 but it sucked badly, I hope they won't rush this one and release it full of bugs.

Oh yeah anyone noticed "episode 1" written on the logo, it is gonna be episodic apparently.

...we don't talk about that port... :sighs:

Episodic, hm... I wonder how they'll handle that. I hope we don't end up getting like, 2 zones per episode.

Oh, I heard that a certain metal hedgehog will be making an appearance for revenge. That could be (in chronological order), the Chrome-Metal Sonic from Sonic 2, The "Modern" Metal Sonic from Sonic CD, or the totally Bad-Ass looking Purplish Metal Sonic from Sonic and Knuckles that you fought in Sky Sanctuary.

I hope its the one from Sonic and Knuckles.

LavaWave
Global moderator

Postby LavaWave » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 pm

I prefer metal sonic from Sonic CD, he is my favo of all the android sonic clones.

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:35 pm

I'm stoked regardless. cant wait :mrgreen:

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:36 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/segaameric ... 3186205789

Favorite Metal Sonic. Just look at how bad-ass he is! :wahey: :loco: :tuttut:

Dev
Site Admin

Postby Dev » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:41 pm

He's... eh... very spikey

LavaWave
Global moderator

Postby LavaWave » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:18 am

He looks cool, I preferred if Sega made Metal Sonic from Sonic CD tough but this one looks cool alright... He is more Terminator-ish compared to the others ones imo.

Return to “General posts about games”