3. Caivolution by Cecrit

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rudy
Caiman Moderator

3. Caivolution by Cecrit

Postby Rudy » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:23 am

3. Caivolution
by Cecrit

Welcome at the contest buddy!!! :clap: :D

Good luck!!! :ooh: :ooh: :ooh:

Rudy
Caiman Moderator

Re: 3. Caivolution by Cecrit

Postby Rudy » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:25 am

orginally posted by Cecrit

i took much time to get a good idea.

But now i got one...

Caivolution
it was easy to get an name for the game. I just thought, its about Caimans and about Evolution, so i mixed that 2 names and got "Caivolution".
It will be very hard to create, but i will try my best :D

You start with 4 Caimans. each of them gets hungry over time. So you have to got to a see and let them eat something if they are realy hungry. After a few times sending them to a spot to get food, they will remember that spot and go over there if they are hungry. The first step is done. But the game isnt just about eating and waiting. you can train your caimans to get lumber etc. you also can create new races, like attacking, swimming, searching caimans. to get food was just an example. But what would a game be, if there are no enemys? Sometimes some humans are comming to you and you have to defend your caimans. the target of the game is, to reach a total computer controlled tribe. they go fishing and so on. But you still can train them in walking swimming attacking etc...
you also can rise a rank of a caiman. So you can get a caiman queen/king. But you also can fall a rank, so that every one will hate that one. the self created races will be saved. so if you start a new game you havent to train every caiman again. Now i want to show a short exapmle of the races. You can select an caiman and say "create race", a windwo will popup and wanting you to enter a name. for example "Cecrit". Now the new race is called "Cecrit" ;)
You can train that race by doing the same thing like training them to go eat. Maybe "Cecrit´s" getting lumber for the other caimans.
After all, im trying to add an multiplayer fucktion, to play with or against other caimans.

I hope you like that idea :D

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Caiman Crocodile Contest”