14. Ocai by CForr

frca
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Re: 14. Ocai by CForr

Postby frca » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:00 pm

Maybe I know what's wrong. Isn't the mana egg hidden behind some of the obstacles? It happens sometimes that those small yellow circles which player is supposed to eat are hit by the meanies and then they hide themselves behind those obstacles, so you have to kill yourself in order to restart the level and continue playing. But there is an infinite number of lives, am I right? So it just gets annoying after a few tries... And it happens only sometimes, after all...

CForr

Postby CForr » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:43 pm

Hey Rudy, thanks for the update!

Sorry, but I can't replicate your bug - every time I get to the third level and collect all the eggs, the pulsating spots always appear correctly, avoiding any obstacles and displaying in areas where I can deposit eggs onto them.

Are you sure that you did not see one? I assume you have tried to get past the third level more than once?

Has anyone else had this error?

frca - if the game displays the amount of mana eggs, then you have collected them all and need to touch the blue spots to deposit them... it's definitely not a missing egg.
Play Ocai at

Rudy
Caiman Moderator

Postby Rudy » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:44 pm

Of course I retried that level over and over again. Ah well, soon I will retry the game again ;)

CForr

Postby CForr » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:31 am

I've now tested that level multiple times on three different machines (all with differing configurations and graphics chipsets) and I still can't recreate this bug. :^:

Very strange.

P.S. --- CHEAT ---> You can always edit the opt.txt file and change the last number in the file to the level you would like to be able to reach
Play Ocai at

Rudy
Caiman Moderator

Postby Rudy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:45 am

Don't worry, I will delete the opt.txt and play it again ;)

Besides if it can help, the content of opt.txt is: 10 13 2 3

CForr

Postby CForr » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:58 am

Yep, you could delete it or alter the last "3" to "4".
Play Ocai at

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Caiman Crocodile Contest”