Real-The Remake (Renamed Crimson Trigger)

cyberdemon
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Re: Real-The Remake (Renamed Crimson Trigger)

Postby cyberdemon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:11 pm

I havent been able to work on this for a while due to a media project we had to do in school, and basically all the editing and stuff took up quite a lot of my time, but now, we've finished it and got a good grade. i have began work again on Crimson Trigger, Mostly Consisting of Improvments to the AI system, since it is a little stupid, so now they will actually melee the player when they get to close, ive also had to reschedule the original realease till 2012 (And the world will not end then for the people that think it is >: ( ) Due to the film project, which was pretty annoying, plus ive also got tons of exams to do, so the release might get rescheduled again! also my team of people who i had working on it with me, decided to be complete idiots, and decide uninstall FPSC to make memory for games, so half of the game was lost, so im working alone again now :( anyway i will post any future updates,and screenshots if possible, for all i know thanks to my team doing what they did, the game might not ever get released at all :(
HEY MATT THERES SOMETHING ON YOUR FACE *Punches Matt in face* IT WAS PAIN!!! :O
R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers and be remberd for all the help and inspiration you have given us over the years, you will be missed. :'(

cyberdemon
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Re: Real-The Remake (Renamed Crimson Trigger)

Postby cyberdemon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Sorry For Double post but my browser was telling me the EDIT never Excists.

my small team has now teamed up with STL Interactive, which is a pretty big devolpment Group, so hopefully there will be a demo coming out realy soon, which you can enjoy :D
HEY MATT THERES SOMETHING ON YOUR FACE *Punches Matt in face* IT WAS PAIN!!! :O
R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers and be remberd for all the help and inspiration you have given us over the years, you will be missed. :'(

Return to “WIP - Software under development”