Real-The Remake (Renamed Crimson Trigger)

cyberdemon
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Real-The Remake (Renamed Crimson Trigger)

Postby cyberdemon » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:43 pm

we all rember Real the game i made in 2006, well, as part of a new I.T Project, it is being remade,bar the story has been changed a bit still, its pratcially the same type of game but due to a problem with the game engines lighting, no screenshots will be available for a while.
EDIT: THE STORY HAS BEEN CHANGED TO GIVE A MORE THRILLING EXPERIENCE TO THE GAMES STORY.

The Year 3219: Ship c464: Operation: Delivery of top secret military objects.
The ship is carrying some important documents and a weapon, so powerful, it could destroy a planet 10 times the size of Jupiter, and if put in the wrong hands, could wipe out earth, and its surrounding colonies, you think to yourself, its pathetic, World War 6 ended back in 2534, why would we need such a weapon?
of course, that your job, to protect it, at all costs, even if means destroying it and yourself, of course, you are making your on your way to check on the their status, when suddenly, a jolt sends you back of the platform, you grasping on to the railing with one hand, you think to yourself, its those bloody terrorists again, you run through the door, and use the elevator to the control room, you go up the captain is knocked conscience, but there is no sign of the co-pilot, that is until he pushes you back into the elevator, and says quite clearly "We are screwed, they hit the engines we are going down" before you can ask who, a second jolt slams you into the wall, your fading out of conscience, you awake, the first thing you see, a shadow, with another person in his grasp, its hand splits through the man's chest, blood is all over the world, and when the creature sees you, it grabs you, you immediate punch it, full pelt, you feel its eye socket break, and it screams, it runs away, and you slowly rise to your feet, one thought on your mind. They took the weapon, you rise, your pda is still in one piece, and you approach the dead man, his eyes are open as if he was alive, and blood is pouring out of where his ribcage once was, you look at his pda, and you were right, those Bas****s stole the weapon documents, and the CV23, you toss his pda down in a rage, your check your pda again, and check where you are, you are on Planet B4C345, you cant access the map, the satellite that takes the maps is down, you put the pda back, you know what you must do, and if you don't, the human race is the new endangered species.
features

20 levels.

creatures from the original return and in perfect detail.

water has improved, no more cheating bitterfish.

Cliffs are now more improved!

new blood graphics.

new guns.
Last edited by cyberdemon on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HEY MATT THERES SOMETHING ON YOUR FACE *Punches Matt in face* IT WAS PAIN!!! :O
R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers and be remberd for all the help and inspiration you have given us over the years, you will be missed. :'(

Nicholas
Site Admin

Re: Real-The Remake

Postby Nicholas » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Looking forward to it.
Nyphoon

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

Mugen9s
Global moderator

Postby Mugen9s » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Welcome back! Its been awhile!

Alots changed unfortunately :(

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Link to the original?

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 pm

twj_888, apart from the first sentence, nothing has to do with the game. Please support the game maker, and don't spam his posts with posts that don't have anything to do. I have noticed, you've already done it again. I see another and it's a warning. Hope I make myself clear enough.
Nyphoon

twj_888

Postby twj_888 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Adios.

cyberdemon

Postby cyberdemon » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:54 pm

The game is going along fine now, these are a few of the new updates:

THE BITERFISH returns, but worse.

Certain areas of the game are now bloodier than the original for example, in the main ship navigation, everything else seems fine, bar one chair, which is knocked over, and there is a blood trial leading away, simple things that make it all seem the ending attack was (the one were all died no not the crash) very stealthy

Ambient sounds are in at last, as a lot of you may rember, in Real, it was always music, and no sounds, but now, music starts and stops, ambient sounds act more realisticly (further away the quiter it gets)

there will be screenshots coming soon!

The original site is www.real54.webs.com it will be updated with new stuff soon
R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers and be remberd for all the help and inspiration you have given us over the years, you will be missed. :'(

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:14 am

Any demos ready?
Nyphoon

cyberdemon

Postby cyberdemon » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:07 pm

there is a demo on the way, but first we are dealing with the texture mapping, so when thats done, (which will be very soon) ill upload a demo.

cyberdemon

Postby cyberdemon » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Notice: The game name has Been changed to Crimson Trigger due to the Fact that Real isnt Catchy.

A Video of Level 1 is available on youtube.

And Several Screenshots have been added to the site and a newsfish update
Unfortanatly the Lessons for School has ended, so im doing this in mah freetime, so its coming along speedly now :D

Screenshots.

Return to “WIP - Software under development”