Managed to get out of what seemed to be an endless TRAP!

Discuss computers and technology here.
Mugen9s
Global moderator
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Managed to get out of what seemed to be an endless TRAP!

Postby Mugen9s » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Over the passed two days now my computer has been really p-ing me off! One day my computer just decided to not allow me to log on anymore.

Every time I would attept to log on it will work for a second and then take me straight back to the logon screen! It was really frustrating.

I tried to use system restore didnt work. Safe mode worked so I scanned with about five differant top antivirus softwares but still no luck. I was seriously contemplating reboot the entire pc but then I decided to make another user and pray that it worked...and it did! woo im back online now!

Was a great save of the fifty pound I would have payed Pc world! :D

managed to save most of my hard drive files also, turned out there was a problem trojan on the computer, hate those :angry:.

It really put me behind on my coursework. Im just happy my computer is back. This problem seems to be pretty common on the internet when I looked for awnsers but none of the solutions worked for me.

Was a hard two days trying to work it out! :D
R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

Dev
Site Admin
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Re: Managed to get out of what seemed to be an endless TRAP!

Postby Dev » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:38 am

Mugen9s wrote:Was a great save of the fifty pound I would have payed Pc world! :D

Good thing you sorted it, not sure I would trust PC World to fix it. It only takes 1 idiot to put the restore disk in and take it back to factory default... that is, without your data on it.

Return to “TECH DISCUSSION”