Baba Vanga's predictions

A place to discuss politics and current events.
LavaWave
Global moderator
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Baba Vanga's predictions

Postby LavaWave » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:46 pm

For those who don't know, Baba Vanga predicted alot of things that came true, supposedly she predicted that a world war 3 to spring up this Novermber but either I haven't heard about it or she predicted it wrong.

There are also several things in the future to happen, some of which are not going as predicted I suppose.

Source
Past predictions including 9/11

Nicholas
Site Admin

Re: Baba Vanga's predictions

Postby Nicholas » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Maybe he was talking about Korea's conflicts. From what I have heard, there is a big chance a war is gonna spring out.
Nyphoon

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

LavaWave
Global moderator

Postby LavaWave » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:10 pm

And you think that could be the beginning of something bigger? well according to what is written it will start as a normal war then evolve in a nuclear/chemical war so you have a point somewhat.

Also thing to note is that Kim Jong recently fired some Nukes at some country recently from what I've read on Newgrounds but they didn't specify the source where they got the info from so I took that with a grain of salt but if this is true then there could be a small local war between Korea and whatever country get's in conflict with Korea.

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Why don't they just get it over with? There are many families separated because of the war...
Nyphoon

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:16 am

There's no such things as premonitions. Lucky guesses, perhaps, but only if you grasp straws like with Nostradamus' predictions. They were just random writings that people forced predictions out of.

It's like those Titanic predictions. There were 3 novels describing the events of the Titanic before it happened, but in reality at that time, Iceberg collisions were a common fear and there is really only one way to describe passengers who escape from a sinking ship - via lifeboats or anything else that floats.

Basically, Baba Vanga's pretty much saying "OH LOOK, THARS CONFLICT IN KOREA. WAR!" It's just a wild guess. The same thing would be predicted if there were more rising conflicts in the middle east. Just swap out Korea with any place where there's conflict and boom, you start a controversy.

Honestly, I'm not worried. No country is stupid enough to launch missiles at another country who also has missiles. They'd either blow each other up or start another cold conflict, where each party is too afraid to launch out of fear of retaliation.

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:22 am

I don't agree with the last part. Japan only yielded after the Hiroshima bomb and another after it. And anyways, we can always start a war here. Americans against Maltese. We outnumber you, you know :eyebrows:
Nyphoon

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:48 am

The Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings are different than the scenario I mentioned above. Not only were those BOMBS, but Japan didn't have any of their own. Bombs are dropped from planes, Missiles are launched from bases. Further, Japan didn't have any missiles of their own but also had no missile detection.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Cold War. X wanted to launch missiles at Y, but X was afraid Y would launch missiles back, and vice versa. So nobody launched missiles.

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:50 am

I certainly hope so.
Nyphoon

luna1sierra
Frequent visitor

Postby luna1sierra » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:51 am

Nicholas..if I surrender now, can my family move to Malta now? :lurk:

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:01 am

That depends if you decide to bring snow or not :)
Nyphoon

Return to “THE CAIFOX CHRONICLE”