Terry Gou owner of Foxconn, maker of ipads...

A place to discuss politics and current events.
luna1sierra
Frequent visitor
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Terry Gou owner of Foxconn, maker of ipads...

Postby luna1sierra » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:25 am

My ...I have thought about about this for 2 days...Bloomberg business week had an article on this.....( in my opinion ) pathetic waste of skin and air. The late Chairman Mao must be rolling over in his grave! Anyone remember the Chinese folk operas about the villian landlords? The writers of such operas have a new villian : the cruel company owner . He has withheld water from employees for up to 3 days at a time. We are talking huge barrack like buildings with no showers and no flushing toilets, for all employees. He values his employees so little that he told party officials he would improve things after 5 people committed suicide, instead he waited until more people killed themselves before he did anything. His idea of improvement is a 12 hr. day instead of 18 hr days.His employees just got raises , so now they make about $176.00 A MONTH. ( think about when pricing ipads, ect ) Chairman Mao would be angry that this man starves his employees when the glorious Red Army worked so hard to insure that no one would starve. Mr. Gou thinks hungry people concentrate better... This being also thinks that Mr.Warren Buffet is too old and out of it...why? because Mr.Buffet treats his employees like people . So , the glorious revolution was fought so that this worm of a being can destroy his fellow countrymen to line his own pockets...Chairman Mao would be ...so very pleased. ( I think NOT! )

Namo
Site Admin

Re: Terry Gou owner of Foxconn, maker of ipads...

Postby Namo » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:54 am

Good Lord, that just isn't humane. That man needs to be stoned to death.

Dev
Site Admin

Postby Dev » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Yes, he doesn't seem to care about an employee more or less :(

rachywachydooda
Frequent visitor

Postby rachywachydooda » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Thats so sad :(
Missing Rudy so much :( R.I.P Rudy I will think of you every birthday.

luna1sierra
Frequent visitor

Postby luna1sierra » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:03 pm

( sometimes a little education leads one to want to tear your hair out in frustration...) China has a suicide rate of 26% !one of the highest in the world! Employers seem to have forgotten they need to PAY their employees! Some people have not ever been paid! that's not a job , that's slavery and that's so not legal...this not what Chairman Mao had in mind at all. They have fishers of the dead now, men who rescue the corpses and try to keep them in some sort of shape for identification. The Chinese gov. has no arm to deal with this at all. Some are suicides, some are certainly murder victims. ( duct taped limbs and gags removes possibility of suicide, as do bullet wounds in the forehead ) :swear: this is not modern China, this ( in my opinion ) is hell.

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Oh, I'm certain he's aware that he must pay employees. The bastard just doesn't care.

luna1sierra
Frequent visitor

Postby luna1sierra » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:29 am

:wait: ...I wish I knew what to think...this is so beyond not right it boggles the mind...I thought this stuff went out in the victorian age...

Return to “THE CAIFOX CHRONICLE”