law encouraging racial profiling passed in arizona

A place to discuss politics and current events.
luna1sierra
Frequent visitor
Are you a spam bot?: NO

law encouraging racial profiling passed in arizona

Postby luna1sierra » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 pm

well, I may never get to see my father-in-law now! Thank-you arizona! In one of the stupidest moves ever made, any where...the state of arizona has made it legal to arrest people if they are thought to be not "white enough". isn't that the dumbest thing you ever heard? For one, so many legal hispanics live in that state, not to mention tourists, ect. So, because I know after the first 2-3 people were stupid at me I would not have much self control left, I am not ever going to arizona. I will also be encouraging everyone I know to avoid arizona like the plague. :swear:

Nicholas
Site Admin

Re: law encouraging racial profiling passed in arizona

Postby Nicholas » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:35 am

:blah: :shock:
Nyphoon

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

luna1sierra
Frequent visitor

Postby luna1sierra » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 pm

...this law would not be so enraging if it would actually apply to truely criminal, but it won't/isn't. The problem is the people they want, wear nice suits, are driven in nice cars and travel by private jet...some get written about in Forbes magazine.. :hmm: ...this law will only be applied to bully and needlessy kill....as has already been proven.( in case you don't know, a border guard shot and murdered a 15 yr old boy who was across the border, in Mexico ) At the rate this stupidity is going, we will be at war with everyone soon! All because our government body is acting like stupid school boys....isn't it a pity we no longer have public spankings as a punishment?

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:14 pm

What I think is that it's a shame the amount of stupidity America is able to spew out of congress. Replace stupidity in that last sentence with any word you like.

I've done so for years, but my hating America only increases with each year. After the stupidity from the African American community surrounding the Obama election ("He's going to lower my taxes because I'm black", "Things are going to be better for the black community" as opposed to all of America, all the fuss about him being the first Black president when he's really the first biracial president) and the 8 years of stunts pulled during the Bush administration, I didn't think I could possibly hate my own country more than I already do now. This is getting pathetic, and its a godblasted mircale America hasn't been destroyed by now.

luna1sierra
Frequent visitor

Postby luna1sierra » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 pm

....well...its been different, thats for sure. Alot of "stuff" happened during the bush years...most of it totally regretable. Many pinned high hopes on President Obama..who is not doing badly at all , considering the foul mess the poor man was handed. Personally, I would feel better if some of the culprits at least apologized, but that's as likely as a lemon-ade stand on Jupiter.

LavaWave
Global moderator

Postby LavaWave » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:53 am

That's enraging and as the title said encourages racism, it's quite sad to read this, knowing the world is getting worse and worse every year.

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:25 pm

LavaWave wrote:That's enraging and as the title said encourages racism, it's quite sad to read this, knowing America is getting worse and worse every year.

Fixed your statement.

LavaWave
Global moderator

Postby LavaWave » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Agreed, America is #1 for complete crap to happen, but can't say the rest of the world doesn't have it's own problems then heh, not saying there is a perfect country/utopia (or atleast I have never known a real utopia yet) on Earth tough but in the book of stupidity America scores #1 on that book.

Namo
Site Admin

Postby Namo » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:21 am

LavaWave wrote:Agreed, America is #1 for complete crap to happen, but can't say the rest of the world doesn't have it's own problems then heh, not saying there is a perfect country/utopia (or atleast I have never known a real utopia yet) on Earth tough but in the book of stupidity America scores #1 on that book.

A few years ago I'd be offended because you joked my country, but now whenever I see someone talking down about America I can't help but agree. America's the dumbest country on the face of the earth. Just a general F.Y.I., if you are ever given the choice between physical dismemberment or coming to America for a day, go with physical dismemberment; you'll be a lot less miserable.

My list of countries I'd like to live in:
1. Canada
2. Amsterdam
3. Great Britain
4. Japan
5. Mars

Nicholas
Site Admin

Postby Nicholas » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:04 am

Did you mistake Malta for Mars? In Malta there is more than just rocks :angry:
Nyphoon

R.I.P Rudy. You will always remain in our hearts and prayers.

Return to “THE CAIFOX CHRONICLE”