NOTICE: More information about Rudy

You will find all forum information and announcements in here.
xiwang_zitzit5
Are you a spam bot?: NO

Re: NOTICE: More information about Rudy

Postby xiwang_zitzit5 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:40 am

Well, really I no know Rudy personally o_O, but I know a lot of him work at Caiman games and, well, I think was a nice person (as gamer I guess a gamer needs a little of child soul)... then I just can pray for him and follow him dream at Caiman games and well, maybe soon, maybe later, add my own piece for him legacy... forever Rudy...

mickfarrow
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mickfarrow » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Very sorry to hear of Rudy's passing, RIP.
My Remakes, HUNCHBACK, JETPAC, TRANZ AM, RAMBO, DONKEY KONG, ATIC ATAC.

ClaytonPoweredUp
Caiman Moderator

Postby ClaytonPoweredUp » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:58 pm

twj_888
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby twj_888 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:29 am

It only seems like yesterday that I submitted the first phase of my games here (~ 3 years ago)

Rudy was not an easy person to impress.

I suspect that Rudy had an extremely high IQ (my game of Master Mind was just too easy for him), well educated, honest and frank.

RIP Mate.

Trent Jackson

RoboCop65

Postby RoboCop65 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Ibo
Site Admin

Postby Ibo » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Well, the name Caiman.us comes from the fact that we, Erland and I, decided to call our company Caiman.
When Rudy wanted me to register a domain for his website, the only free TLD for caiman was .us,
so I registered Caiman.us and Rudy started his website with free games using that domain name ;)
3-2-2010: Loss of a good friend.

Dark Bloom
Frequent visitor

Postby Dark Bloom » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:17 am

we all miss this amazing person
rest in peace rudy...
:(

Aussiedave

Postby Aussiedave » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:02 pm

RIP cobber

Zoglu

Postby Zoglu » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Hello, I just learned about Rudy's death. From what I know about him, he was a very nice person, extremely generous. He helped me a lot by designing 20 levels for my "Chouffy" game, which represents quite a lot of work.
I hope he will rest in peace.

jazzdude

Postby jazzdude » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 am

Rudy was a genuine gentleman. I will always remember his kindness and encouragement. It was obvious even by email on the other side of the world. If there's a gamer's heaven he will enjoy the primo spot there, as he deserves.

Rod Fisher, Attic Games

Return to “THE NOTICE BOARD”